Friday, April 30, 2010

Zumba...

Ok.. so last night I was invited to Zumba. I had no idea what it was, and I thought it was like a worshiping sort of thing. Come to find out, it is a workout. It is kind of like aerobics, you dance, and get a great workout at the same time! And even tho it was an hour, it seemed like we were only there for 20 minutes! Time flies when your having fun! and that is exactly what it was... It was way way fun! We did all sorts of moves!
And yes, I looked pretty funny doing it, but you just don't care, because chances are, everyone else thinks they look funny as well. The instructor just kept telling us that "no on is watching you, so get into it!" oh that was soooo hard to believe!!! :) But I had a blast. And thanks Jaycie, for talking me into going.! I think that all of you should join us! Every Monday and Thursday night from 8-9pm in Rigby. Just down from where Over the Top Gymnastics used to be in the Dance Unlimited Studio!!!! Your first time going is free... then after that you pay $25 and you get a punch card that allow you to go 10 times. To me, that is super cheap!! And, totally worth my money!! So come and join us next week!!! Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment