Friday, June 17, 2011

DONE DONE DONE!!!!!

WOW!!! The last year has gone by.. well looking back now I'd have to say FAST! But there were times when I never thought it would end! But the good news is that I finally
GRADUATED from beauty school and I passed both of my tests!!
I had to go to Boise on June 13 to take a 3 hour practical exam and I was about to pass out like 5 times
during the test because I was soooo extremely nervous!! But when it was over I knew I passed and I was so relieved to have it over with! Then today.. yes just this morning I took a trip to Pocatello to take my written test. It was 110 questions and I totally Aced it!! I just had to share the goo d news! Now I can start working and making money!! I'm not sure  where I'm going to work yet.. I will keep you posted!! But as for now.. I will be using my moms salon in her house for the clients that need me now! I'm so thrilled to be DONE!! It has been a very long journey but I have had one awesome support group and they all kept telling me I could! It reminded me of the train story where the train kept saying "I think I can, I think I can, I Think I Can!!!" And I DID!! Its crazy to think that I will never have to go to school ever again (unless I choose to)... I am so glad I am done and I can't wait to get to work!!

No comments:

Post a Comment