Wednesday, July 28, 2010

4th of July!!~!

Wow!! July is almost over! Where is all this time going? I feel as tho time is going way to fast for me to enjoy it. But, nevertheless.. I enjoy every second I can. This month has a been a fun filled one for sure. First.. It was the 4th of July.. I was lucky enough to spend it with my fabulous husband. I was so thankful that his company let him come home for the weekend. I was worried I'd have to spend it spousless. We spent saturday night, July 3rd, with some family friends having a bbq and doing a whole lot of fireworks. Then sunday we just enjoyed each others company and had a really relaxing and spiritual day. Then Monday came along, and we spent the day out in Menan and the celebration they have every year. I love going out there because I get to run into friends, and long lost friends, and people I haven't seen in a very long time, as well as enjoy the delicious funnel cakes, burgers, icees, and all other fattening food, all while sitting and watching the softball tournaments going on. I was so thrilled to be outside for the day! I love the outdoors! Then we were able to go to his grandmas birthday party for dinner! Which was delicious. Tyson did dutch oven, and he did awesome! Then we went back to the church for the famous menan fireworks!! I enjoy them! They are short, sweet, and to the point! But don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the Idaho Falls ones, but... I don't like fighting the crowds.. In menan I am blessed to be able to walk to the fireworks since my parents live a couple blocks away!! After a long.. fun filled day.. we went home and crashed!! But i must say I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment