Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Peek At Parenthood

On Monday night we had the opportunity to watch our little friend Emmett.
He is almost 1 year old, and is one of the cutest kids I know. I would definately call him my own! We watched him while his parents went out for their anniversary.
I love watching this kid. He is full of joy, smiles, and enthusiasm about almost anything. You just cannot be around him without putting a smile on your own face, its just impossible. I am thankful to Greg and Ann for letting us spend the evening with Lil E. It gave us the chance to see what its all about to have a kid of your own. I have been around a lot of kids in my life, but this time it was a bit different. I got to see how Skylar is going to be with kids. He is in love with Emmett, and he thinks he belongs to him as well. It was so awesome to see how sky dealt with Emmett and how Em reacted to Skylar. It makes me soo excited to have a family of my own one day, and to have Skylar as the father to my kids. He is so cute and fun with them that I almost cried just watchin him feed and play with Lil Em. He is going to be the greatest daddy when that day comes and we start a family of our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment