Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Models? I think so!

I have Mondays off from school, so I have had the opportunity to watch our little friend Emmett while
his mom went to work. Well, now she isn;t working anymore because they hired a full time secratery
so she could be a full-time stay at home mom. Which, is a great thing for her, but sad for me. I loved my mondays so I could play with him ALL day. But, I still go play every once in a while!
I have been watching him for quite a while, and every time she gets home she asks me how much she owes me, I always tell her nothing, because I totally enjoy playing with him, and they have done so much for us in the past. Well, she really wanted repay us somehow and I know she loves taking pictures and I love the work she does.. So I asked her to take some shots of me and Skylar. And she was more than thrilled to jump on the opportunity. So a couple Sundays ago after church we headed to Freeman Park in Idaho Falls and started shootin some photos. It was the perfect picture day to get the right fall feel. It was cloudy, rainy, and chilly. Most people would cringe at the thought of taking pictures in that kind of weather, but it gave the pictures the perfect effect and I absolutely love them and the colors are gorgeous and PERFECT!! I can't wait to get them printed bigger and get them on my wall to show off!! I'll show off some of my faves below! let me know what you think!! And a HUGE Thanks to Ann for doing a fantastic job!! Your the best!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment