Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Junior Year Harvest

Now we have reached our jr year in high school. We are growing up in the world, and becoming some of the "cool kids" in town. That October was our girls choice Harvest Ball. I had no idea who I was going to ask. My friend Dani gave me the "bright" idea of asking Mr. Skylar Thompson. Yeah right. Like I was going to do that. I hadn't spoken to him in over a year, and he probably hated me cuz I broke up with him twice, so why would I even attempt to take him on a date?! But, I took her advice and asked him. We thought of a creative way to ask him, and pursued it. About 4 days later, he answered me, and his answer was yes! I was so excited! We planned the date, made the shirts, and had an absolute blast!! Then, after that night had ended.. so did the talking...

No comments:

Post a Comment